Expand my Community achievements bar.

Text Mode - Custom Column Data

Level 1

Hi, 

I am looking for some guidance on two items: 

1. Create a project view column that displays all assignees. I do not need to have due date or  My current syntax only lists the first assignee on the tasks: 

displayname=PROJECT TASK/ASSIGNEES
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(tasks).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({numberOfChildren}=0,IF(ISBLANK({actualCompletionDate}),CONCAT({plannedCompletionDate},": (",{name}," | ", {assignedTo},")")))
valueformat=HTML
width=300

2. On my Program view I would love to have a column that gives a count of how may Active (pending, completed, any other status) projects are in that particular program for a given year (hopefully pulling from current year). It would also be nice to have this for all projects (not just year to day). 

Any guidance you all have would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

For your first problem, I suggest you run a search for projectusers instead.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/GlobalSearch#q=listmethod%20pro... 

For your other problem, this can't be done with a program view (you can't count a collection). I suggest you use the summary view in a project report to get the totals if that's all you want.

Level 1

Thank you @skyehansen. I will dig more into your suggestion for my first question tomorrow. I appreciate your input!