Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Task report: how to add information on other tasks from the same project

Level 4

Hi there,

We have a task report that filters projects for one specific task (pre-commercial task = in progress).

Now, we would like to add information to that task report in a column that will give us the end date of another task (commercial launch) in that same project.

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Any help is appreciated :).

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

It’s not exactly what I think you’re asking for, but a workaround we’re using is for Fusion to replicate/calculate a few key task dates to a custom field on the project. (Like a project’s golive)

on a task level we also have a custom field where it looks at the number of days different that task is from another task (with a specific attribute).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

It’s not exactly what I think you’re asking for, but a workaround we’re using is for Fusion to replicate/calculate a few key task dates to a custom field on the project. (Like a project’s golive)

on a task level we also have a custom field where it looks at the number of days different that task is from another task (with a specific attribute).