Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Export Data in Bulk - Including Proofs and Decisioning Data

Level 3

Hello, we are mid-audit and need to export not only our projects, etc. from Workfront but also our proofs and the decision data within those proofs. When I asked Workfront support they said this is no way to export bulk proofs and that I would have to download one at a time - we have thousands of proofs we need and we cannot download one by one. Has anyone found a way to unarchive & export proofs along with the decision data, etc. from workfront proof in bulk? I find it extremely hard to believe this is impossible as I am sure other clients have audits, switch systems, etc. I know there are paid services that do this for you if all else fails but I am hoping to avoid that - with that being said if you have used a service to do this, please feel free to share!

Thanks,

Sara

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Sara,

We offer an optional Extract Document service (usually in conjunction with our Workfront Snapshot solution) that might be of use. If you’d like more details, you’re welcome to email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug