Expand my Community achievements bar.

System Admin option not available

Level 1

Hello,
I have a System Admin Level access and I'm trying to grant a new user same level of access, however there is no option of system admin access, I was told that there can only be two System Admin so I changed my access level to a lower access level to give way to the new user and asked the other System Admin to change the access level for me however same problem occurred, what should I do? 

3 Replies

Level 7

I have never heard of any system admin limitations and our environment has more than 2 global admins.  If you do not have the ability to designate someone as the system admin I would question whether you are global admin of your Workfront instance.

Level 10

Agreed, there is no limit I'm aware of. I've see as many as 50 admins in an instance. You cannot create or grant a user more access than you currently have.

Community Advisor

I just got done reading about another admin having this issue, and it's apparently related to admin console, so now I guess we have to ask if you have admin console.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-questions/can-t-assign-back-system-admini...