Expand my Community achievements bar.

Some Agile Oddities

Level 1

Hello folks! Just wanted to reach out before I submitted a ticket to see if anyone has already experienced a few things and if there are solutions. One of my teams is testing out the Agile functionality in our system and a couple of things have popped up that they expressed as concerns:

• Some users have found when trying to recover deleted subtasks, not all are showing up in the recycling bin -- has anyone experienced this?
  • Additionally, some users, when using Chrome, have experienced an inability to scroll in certain areas (filters, for instance) -- has anyone experience this?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I'll submit a ticket! Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

not an agile thing, but just want to mention that if a parent task is deleted, the subtasks do not individually show up in the bin -- only the parent task, so you have to undelete that in order to get the subtasks back. Do you think this might be happening tho? And then for the scrolling, does it come back when they delete their browser cache and cookies?

Level 1

Thanks for your response, @Skye Hansen‚! I am familiar with that behavior, and that's exactly what I mentioned to my folks. They indicated, however, that, let's say, they deleted 4 subtasks. Sometimes, only 2 show up in the recycling bin. They've had to, at times, record what they're deleting in case they need to restore tasks and some aren't in there to restore (so they can manually add them back).

As for the clearing cache/cookies, they've tried that, to no avail. Here's the odd thing, the issue isn't showing up in Firefox.

Community Advisor

it kind of sounds like a helpdesk ticket to me. The only other thing I could think to check is if they have a filter enabled in their recycle bin, or if they could record the guid of the task they are deleting so they can search based on the guid if they need to.

Level 1

Great idea Skye. I'll check that out and circle back with Support if that's not the solution. Thanks so much for your time/attention!