Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Migrate your Workfront Classic templates with a click of a button!

Former Community Member

This 21.4 product release update hit production a little early. Learn how to easily migrate your layout templates from Classic to the new Workfront experience in the Setup considerations for the new Workfront experience learning path.

Stay up-to-date on all the 21.4 feature enhancements coming now through October 2021 on the 21.4 Release overview page.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi Macey,

I have a question about this. For me, it looks like migrating the layout templates brought over the names of the layouts and the individuals assigned to them, but it didn't actually bring over any customizations. I basically have multiple copies of the exact same thing with different names and users. Is there a way to bring over the customizations, or do I have to start over?

Thank you!

Former Community Member

Hi Chloe,

I'm so glad you reached out! It sounds to me like this is a bug. My understanding is that your customizations should also carry over when you migrate your layout templates. I would recommend reaching out to support for assistance. Hope this helps!

Have a great weekend!