Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Slack

Level 9
Hello everyone, Our CIO saw the webinar on Workfront and Slack, and now is interested in Slack. We are a Microsoft shop, so we currently have Skype for Business for instant messaging type functions. My question for this group is this: Has anyone actually started using Slack specifically for its integration with Workfront, when you did not have it before? If so, what are your thoughts? What did staff think? Did you find it useful? Appreciate any feedback! Thanks, Alison Alison Wells Community Medical Centers
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
My organization is in a similar situation to Allison's. My team has discussed using Slack but we are a Microsoft-centric organization overall. The Workfront integration has rekindled our interest in trying Slack to aid team (and now Workfront!) communications, so we plan to investigate more. It would be great to hear some of the pros and cons from others who have been using the integration. Kurt Heimbigner Gonzaga University