Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Slack enhancements?

Level 3
Are there any plans to allow document uploads via the Slack integration or connect Proof capabilities through Slack? Amber Dallapiazza The Home Depot
2 Replies

Level 5
Hi Amber. I'm the product manager over Workfront integrations. We don't have immediate plans for adding upload/proofing support to our Slack app... but, as it goes, plans are made to change, and you can help us to prioritize Slack enhancements over other initiatives by telling us more about the functionality you have in mind and how it can help you to move faster with Workfront. Would you like to schedule a quick call so I can learn more about your use cases and requirements? There are quite a few unknowns when I think about uploading files from Slack to Workfront, like: Automatic upload vs. manual upload With or without generating a proof Selecting a parent item vs. setting a default one Attaching custom forms to docs, posting comments, tagging people... (and many more) The proofing aspect of the question is even more interesting :) If you want to connect, please use this link to pick any date and time that works for you: https://calendly.com/haykfalakyan/workfront-slack-integration Hayk Falakyan

Level 3
Hi Hayk, That would be great! I'll reach out to a few of our team members and see when they are available and then schedule some time with you. Thanks! Amber Dallapiazza The Home Depot