Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Show Document File Path?

Level 7

Does any one have suggestions on how to show a breadcrumb display or other information that would help a user locate a document within a project either while searching or from the document itself?

We have a stock set of nested folders that come with each of our project templates that sometimes get nested fairly deeply with client iterations. A drag and drop error can make a file difficult to locate, and I've had a handful of Support tickets filed with me saying that Workfront is 'deleting documents' when they're really just saved in the wrong place.

I've taught them how to search for their files, and that they can open them by clicking the link in the Update feed - but none of those screens tell them where in the mess of folders the document actually IS. Confirming that their file uploaded successfully is fine, but it still leaves them searching 30+ folders one by one to figure out where it landed to move it to the right place.

Am I missing something obvious?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies