Expand my Community achievements bar.

Seeking Creative/Marketing Agency to share ideas and processes!

Level 3

Hi fellow Workfronters!

I would love to find another system admin with a creative or marketing agency to bounce ideas off. Particularly in regards to how you manage the ever changing deadlines. Also templates, estimating, billing... and any other topics you want to discuss!

BONUS if you handle both Internal AND External clients.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to chat sometime, I promise I'm fun 😊

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

21 Replies

Level 1

Hey, there! I am a system admin and project manager at a creative agency with internal and external projects/clients. Would love to chat!

Level 2

+ I am in, anyone for a zoom call to discuss this topic? thx

Level 4

Hi! I'm a system admin/PM traffic coordinator for an internal creative services department. I would love to bounce ideas off each other here or in a zoom discussion :)

Level 2

Hi- I'm a system admin and project manager for internal agency. Would love to join

Level 2

love it, how about meeting this Friday?

I could set something for us to join.

Would 12 Pm EST work? I am located in Boston

Level 4

I'd be will to join as well. I am a system admin. for a University

Level 2

Friday it is! Feb 4, 12PM EST

Hi there,

Ecaterina Trohin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ecaterina Trohin's Zoom Meeting

Time: Feb 4, 2022 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://suffolk.zoom.us/j/97667419169

Or iPhone one-tap :

US: +13126266799,,97667419169# or +19294362866,,97667419169#

Or Telephone:

Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 436 2866 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782

Meeting ID: 976 6741 9169

Level 2

Did this meeting get recorded? I missed this discussion, but would like to hear what others are doing. Thanks!

Level 3

Hi Chris! I do not believe that it did get recorded. Would love to keep connections going though!

A few items we discussed briefly are:

1. Templates and template management
  2. Dashboard Sharing as a more effective solution than Report Sharing
  3. Naming dashboards w/acronyms for better organization
  4. Use of Billable vs Non-billable Request Queues for those that have both internal and external clients
  5. Workfront Fusion
  6. Workload balancer
  7. Workfront Intermediate Training as a valuable investment

If there are any specific topics you are interested in diving into (listed here or other), maybe post here and see if anyone else would like to dive into those topics with you! Lots of wonderful experienced helpful Workfront Admins in this thread for sure 😊

Level 9

Hi all! Tagging in @Steven Enos‚ to see if he's available to join from Liberty Mutual's in-house agency, Copper Giants. We would love to participate in this conversation to learn how others are tackling some of these things!

Community Advisor

I'm interested in joining as well. Will add the above Zoom link to my calendar.

Level 3

WOW!, this is great everyone! And thank you Ecaterina for setting up the Zoom meeting! See you all Friday 😊

Level 1

Would like to join you all in any additional sessions!

Level 2

If you have additional sessions, please include me. Thank you! Elliot

Level 3

OK! I don't plan on setting another one of these up currently. However, I've been joining a lot in the Events that Workfront hosts, and those are super helpful and also a great opportunity to connect with others. If you haven't checked them out, I would highly recommend >> https://one.workfront.com/s/event

Level 3

I would also like to be a part of this convo. We are trying to figure out how to use the system for both internal creative teams and external agencies. Sometimes projects have split responsibilities between groups as well.

Level 2

Count me in. We're an internal agency struggling to keep the creative process private, then sharing for approvals.

Level 1

Count me in! I'm new to Advertising industry & Workfront so would love to hear feedback from industry peers