Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Requests that include a proof

Level 10

Requesters have no way to add a document as a proof (as far as I can tell), yet so many requests require a proof so that the requester can work on it and make the edits and then submit the request with the changes.

What I do is tell everyone to add the document and tag me so I can turn it into t a proof for them. It's a bit of a back and forth. It's especially heinous when it needs to be an interactive proof because they can't upload anything as there's no choice to add a URL.

One thing I've done in the past was to make a request with one interactive proof of our website and then share it with everybody to always be able to go into the proof to add a new edit and then tag the appropriate people that there were new edits. It got a bit out of hand and confusing after a while and while we tried to instill a methodology of using the checks and resolution marks, some people didn't use it correctly and eventually it got to be a bunch of nonsense.

Does anybody have a clever way they deal with this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I don't have an answer but completely agree that requesters should have the ability to add/generate proofs! Who can and cannot generate proofs creates a lot of confusion for our users, too. I checked Innovation Lab and didn't see anything, but this is related: Idea: Proof Generation Prior to Request Submission (workfront.com)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

I don't have an answer but completely agree that requesters should have the ability to add/generate proofs! Who can and cannot generate proofs creates a lot of confusion for our users, too. I checked Innovation Lab and didn't see anything, but this is related: Idea: Proof Generation Prior to Request Submission (workfront.com)

Level 10

Upvoted! I hope more people will vote on this.