Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Reports, Views, and HTML?

Level 10

I've seen the occasional "fancy view" work in Workfront, with colors, boxes, and other HTML-wizardry. WFPro's interfaces are a good example of this.

Has anyone every done a tutorial on this kind of work? Or a list of HTML tags that are supported (or not)? Is CSS possible? Tips and tricks? Things to look out for?

Not that I have time for this kind of thing right now, but definitely something I want to shelve in my mind (and in this community) for later...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hey Kevin, let me know when you're interested and we'll setup a WFPro Text Mode w/ Style training session. I can think of a few other people who would probably like to attend. --Narayan

Level 2

Hi Kevin and Narayan,

Great questions Kevin!

Narayan, I would be one of those people that would like to attend!

Level 10

Hi Narayan,

I would also like to attend that training.

With regards,

Kundan.

Level 10

Schedule when the demand for it dictates! Worst case, I'm hoping you'll make a video of it in case anyone misses out. 😁

If you wait for me to actually be ready to use the info, could be a while; this is not a mandate from my managers, more for personal elucidation, curiosity, and maybe a chance to sneak-in something nicer in the future as a proof-of-concept.

This would be, I hope, for Classic environment, as well as NWE.