Expand my Community achievements bar.

Reports, Views, and HTML?

Level 10

I've seen the occasional "fancy view" work in Workfront, with colors, boxes, and other HTML-wizardry. WFPro's interfaces are a good example of this.

Has anyone every done a tutorial on this kind of work? Or a list of HTML tags that are supported (or not)? Is CSS possible? Tips and tricks? Things to look out for?

Not that I have time for this kind of thing right now, but definitely something I want to shelve in my mind (and in this community) for later...

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hey Kevin, let me know when you're interested and we'll setup a WFPro Text Mode w/ Style training session. I can think of a few other people who would probably like to attend. --Narayan

Level 2

Hi Kevin and Narayan,

Great questions Kevin!

Narayan, I would be one of those people that would like to attend!

Level 10

Hi Narayan,

I would also like to attend that training.

With regards,

Kundan.

Level 10

Schedule when the demand for it dictates! Worst case, I'm hoping you'll make a video of it in case anyone misses out. 😁

If you wait for me to actually be ready to use the info, could be a while; this is not a mandate from my managers, more for personal elucidation, curiosity, and maybe a chance to sneak-in something nicer in the future as a proof-of-concept.

This would be, I hope, for Classic environment, as well as NWE.