Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Reporting on custom statuses used by group

Community Advisor

I'm trying to report on custom statuses that are being used by different groups, and getting poor results. Can anyone help? This is the only textmode that works in a View:

displayname=Custom Statuses

listdelimiter=,

listmethod=nested(customEnums).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valuefield=value

valueformat=HTML

i.e.: only valuefields work, and I can't make even the simplest valueexpression work (e.g. valueexpression=value doesn't work)

For filters, nothing seems to work (two samples of failed code below)

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=CSTEM

EXISTS:1:groupID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:1:value=PLN

(I shouldn't have had to use an exists statement -- the collections filter should have been fine)

customEnums:value=PLN

customEnums:value_Mod=in

(I also tried cicontains)

We already have a workaround, so I didn't feel like spending a long time banging my head against this but whhhhhy does it not work?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Skye -

I couldn't get value to work, but I did get Equates With. Do you have a lot of statuses that equate with PLN?

listdelimiter=<br>

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({equatesWith}="PLN",{label},"")

valueformat=HTML

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Skye -

I couldn't get value to work, but I did get Equates With. Do you have a lot of statuses that equate with PLN?

listdelimiter=<br>

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({equatesWith}="PLN",{label},"")

valueformat=HTML

Community Advisor

thanks Anthony! I wanted to drill down to a specific status. It equates to CUR and yeah... we have a lot that do that! Thank you though, equates with does get me closer, but I'll keep trying! At least I know valueexpressions do work and I just have to keep plugging away at it!

Community Advisor

Oops, spoke too soon! This is close enough (for me) -- value would def. be better of course, but I think we're pretty stringent with naming :)

listdelimiter=<br>

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF({label}="Special Custom Status Name",{label},"")

valueformat=HTML

Community Advisor

@Anthony Imgrund‚ happy ending! I got the valueAsString to work instead of value! (I guess that makes sense when you look at the name of that!]

customEnums:valueAsString=[your key goes here]

customEnums:valueAsString_Mod=in

Level 9

What kind of report would you put this text mode in?

Level 1

Hi, Christina, you can add the column in a report on Groups or a custom view of Groups.