Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report to show multiple topic group levels in one field

Level 4

Hello, I have a request queue that has 3 levels of Topic Groups and one level of Queue Topics. In a report I can pull in the main level Topic Group (so parent topic group) but do not know how to pull in all 3 levels of topic groups. Is this something that Text Mode can help with? If so, what would the logic be to pull all 3 levels of topic groups in?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi @Naushin Walji‚

I would say you can try by using Queue Topic ID from Calculated field. Else, you can try by creating a calculated field in a custom form and pull those details in report. Since as I know we can not pull in report with different levels based upon Topic Group. If you would such possibility please give a sharing of such info. Thanks and regards,

Kundan.

Level 4

Hi Kundan,

I don't know how to pull this information, which is why I am asking the question to the other experts on the forum. As an example:

I have a request queue called: Marketing Emails. Within the request queue I have following:

Main Topic Groups:

B2B Marketing

B2C Marketing

Internal Marketing

Child Topic Group for B2B Marketing

Fully Sponsored

Partially Sponsored

Combined Franchises

Child Topic Group for Combined Franchises

Franchise A, Franchise B, Franchise C

Franchise A, Franchise C

Franchise B, Franchise C

Queue Topic for Franchise A, Franchise B, Franchise C

Daily E-newsletter

Weekly E-newsletter

Paid Ad

My question was How do I pull in a combination of Main Topic Group and all associated children topic groups in a report