Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report to show multiple topic group levels in one field

Level 4

Hello, I have a request queue that has 3 levels of Topic Groups and one level of Queue Topics. In a report I can pull in the main level Topic Group (so parent topic group) but do not know how to pull in all 3 levels of topic groups. Is this something that Text Mode can help with? If so, what would the logic be to pull all 3 levels of topic groups in?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi @Naushin Walji‚

I would say you can try by using Queue Topic ID from Calculated field. Else, you can try by creating a calculated field in a custom form and pull those details in report. Since as I know we can not pull in report with different levels based upon Topic Group. If you would such possibility please give a sharing of such info. Thanks and regards,

Kundan.

Level 4

Hi Kundan,

I don't know how to pull this information, which is why I am asking the question to the other experts on the forum. As an example:

I have a request queue called: Marketing Emails. Within the request queue I have following:

Main Topic Groups:

B2B Marketing

B2C Marketing

Internal Marketing

Child Topic Group for B2B Marketing

Fully Sponsored

Partially Sponsored

Combined Franchises

Child Topic Group for Combined Franchises

Franchise A, Franchise B, Franchise C

Franchise A, Franchise C

Franchise B, Franchise C

Queue Topic for Franchise A, Franchise B, Franchise C

Daily E-newsletter

Weekly E-newsletter

Paid Ad

My question was How do I pull in a combination of Main Topic Group and all associated children topic groups in a report