Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

I have a question on the build of an Issue Report and a Grouping I'd like to use but can't. I am guessing I need to change the field type since it's a multi-choice.

Level 7

I have a question on form that asks "Are you requesting more than one media platform in this request?" y / n

if "No" it's just lets you choose one from "Media Platform"- FB, Twitter etc etc (field is logic based on No)

If "Yes" you are able to choose several from "Media Platform(s)" FB, Instagram - because we are allowing these to be in one project now due to image and copy. (field is logic based on Yes)

I need to account for those multiple platforms for "numbers"......I did have as columns side by side in report but have now separated them.

I can "group" by single "Media Platform" but NOT "Media Platform(s) ....so the column in latter has 2-3 results that I can't "count".....

I am attaching screen shots....what is best way to go about sep out the multi-choice? do I need to make them all sep check boxes?

TGIF!!!!

Teg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Tegwyn,

This is a common question we see in the community. Unfortunatley there is no easy way to count values when they are chosen as part of a multi-select field. Take a look at this previous community post thread here which explains in more detail and also provides a couple of options to how you might achieve the counting of these values.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 7

Thank you @Richard Leek‚ !!

I will check out and likely adapt another option for this field.

Have a Great Weekend!!