Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Report on "Send work I assign to myself to my Working On tab"

Level 2

Our organization has recently learned the implications of the user setting of "send work I assign to myself to my Working On tab" being checked does to Commit Dates if you're assigning tasks to yourself.

Does anyone know if this field is reportable?  I don't see it in the list for User or Work Item report types; but I could certainly be missing it.  Has anyone reported for this before?  Just looking to see which users have it checked vs not checked.

Capture.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

it's reportable from the "collections" standpoint. It's one of a collection of "user preferences" so you would start out any column with the collection

nested(userPrefValues).lists

(You would have found this collection under the collections tab for the user object in the API explorer https://developersupport.workfront.com/page-api-explorer.html )

Long story short, you COULD write a valueexpression to pull out that value on its own (by clicking on the link listed under userPrefs, you can narrow down the fields that are available for reporting). I happened to get this from one of the Workfront beta teams, and it looks something like this: 

displayname=
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(userPrefValues).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({name}="_____________________",{value},"")
valueformat=HTML

Just enter in the name you're looking for, which I think might be 

workitems.autoaccept.selfassigned

If you're not sure, you can do a more general report with the following valueexpression: 

valueexpression=CONCAT({name}," - ",{value})

Entirely up to you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

it's reportable from the "collections" standpoint. It's one of a collection of "user preferences" so you would start out any column with the collection

nested(userPrefValues).lists

(You would have found this collection under the collections tab for the user object in the API explorer https://developersupport.workfront.com/page-api-explorer.html )

Long story short, you COULD write a valueexpression to pull out that value on its own (by clicking on the link listed under userPrefs, you can narrow down the fields that are available for reporting). I happened to get this from one of the Workfront beta teams, and it looks something like this: 

displayname=
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(userPrefValues).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({name}="_____________________",{value},"")
valueformat=HTML

Just enter in the name you're looking for, which I think might be 

workitems.autoaccept.selfassigned

If you're not sure, you can do a more general report with the following valueexpression: 

valueexpression=CONCAT({name}," - ",{value})

Entirely up to you.

Level 2

That worked, I can at least isolate and correct the True's manually and correct them.  Thank you!