Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Proof Error Message

Level 1

Hi! 

Wondering if anyone else has run into a similar issue. We have a user who is trying to upload a proof to Workfront Proof but is receiving an error that says "No space left on device" (Screenshot for the full error message). 

When other users attempt to upload a proof, we're given the standard "Failed to Upload" message. 

Any idea as to why/how we can troubleshoot this?

AlisonJane_0-1686604064506.png

AlisonJane_1-1686604110694.png

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you for your response!

It wound up resolving overnight - the same error message was coming up when trying to export reports. It was weird because we are no where near our capacity limit and the file types were small - under 500kb. I saw another organization was having a similar issue so I'm wondering if it was a larger problem.

Thanks again, 

Alison 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, are you still experiencing this issue? Wondering a couple things:

- What file type are you trying to create the proof with?

- Where are you on your space? In Setup > Customer Info, you can see your storage and how much space you've used. The storage is crazy high but wondering if you're near the threshold or something.

- This sounds strange, but also try clearing your cache and reuploading the proof - an uncleared cache can cause the craziest things in WF.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thank you for your response!

It wound up resolving overnight - the same error message was coming up when trying to export reports. It was weird because we are no where near our capacity limit and the file types were small - under 500kb. I saw another organization was having a similar issue so I'm wondering if it was a larger problem.

Thanks again, 

Alison