Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report coding help - adding only OPEN and HIGH items from change requests and RAID Log to a report

Level 5

I’m trying to add Open and HIGH items from our change requests and RAID log‚Ķ we have a status that equals Open, and we have a risk rating field we created that can equal high, medium, low.

Here is the code I’ve come up with:

DE=Rating_Mod=in

displayname=RAID items

listdelimiter=<p>

listmethod=nested(issues).lists

projectPortfolioID_Mod=in

status=ARL

status_Mod=in

textmode=true

type=iterate

valuefield=description

valueformat=HTML

I can’t seem to get why it’s returning some closed items? And I can’t seem to have it show only the high items. Any ideas on what I am doing incorrectly here?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Olivia - To my knowledge, you can't combine a filter and a collection. The trick is to change the valuefield to valueexpression and utilize IF statements. Some of your filters (like Project Portfolio ID are confusing me because I don't see the ID number.

Here is what I think you want, but just replace 1234 with the portfolio ID. (Also, I did it so that Rating was on the issue level, if it is on the project level add "{project}." before {DE:Rating}

displayname=RAID items

listdelimiter=<br>

textmode=true

type=iterate

IF({project}.{portfolioID}="1234",IF({status}="ARL",IF({DE:Rating}="HIGH",{description},""),""),"")

valueformat=HTML

Hope this helps

Level 10

Actually, I just thought about this, do you need portfolio ID on the collection level? You could do that on the Project report itself (which might be better so you can do prompts or put dashboard in a layout template). So you might want

displayname=RAID items

listdelimiter=<br>

textmode=true

type=iterate

IF({status}="ARL",IF({DE:Rating}="HIGH",{description},""),"")

valueformat=HTML