Expand my Community achievements bar.

One week left to prioritize your favorite top ideas!

Employee

Hi everyone! Thank you for your input and participation thus far. The leaderboard is still open for seven more days. So far, the leading ideas are 1. Images in Updates; 2. Parent/Child projects; and 3. Multiple Users Assigned to a Single Task. If you haven't yet, make sure to invite your colleagues and other community members to participate before it closes. May the best ideas win.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi @Jeremy Flores‚

Sorry but the leaderboard is not accessible hence results with error page.

Mvh

Kundan.

Level 7

The new link you provided works but we can only use our 10 votes on items on the leaderboard? I want to use my votes for other items not on the leaderboard list. Are votes now only available if an idea is already on the roadmap?

Level 10

I believe that is part of the new process. Once a quarter (I think), the Product team goes through all the requests and find 10 that have high votes or kind of fit into their current plan and then we get to help them prioritize which of the 10 are the most important.

So if you want your enhancement on the list, you still need to prompt so the rest of us vote on it. so it potentially catches Products eye.

Community Advisor

This makes a lot more sense!! Thanks Anthony I must have missed that explanation by skimming instead of reading.

Employee

Correct, the additional 10 points can only be used on the leaderboard. This leaderboard was curated by us here in Product and was created by considering the top voted ideas among other things (i.e. ideas that align with our prod vision, etc.). So your annual allotted votes fuel this list, and your voice on this leaderboard (additional 10 points) tells us which ideas are highest priority. The only other point to mention here is that this new prioritization will occur twice a year (to start), not quarterly. Other than this, Anthony has it right. For more info, please see https://one.workfront.com/s/innovation-lab-how-it-works. Let us know if you have any additional questions.