Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Remove Task Fields

Level 1

Hey everyone, New to using workfront. 

Is there a way to remove some of these fields in the screenshot such as start date, predecessors, duration and PLN hours? These are blank fields that aren't relative to what i'm working on and I can't find a way to remove these. 

I'm also wondering if there's a way to add my own custom field as well?

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 12.31.35 PM 1.png

2 Replies

Community Advisor

What you're looking at is the standard view, as shown in the eyeball icon above that line. You can click on the eyeball and select different views, or make your own. If you're new, approach older members of your team or your admin for available training inhouse first. They will know better than we do, what your current access level is and whether you have permissions or whether there is governance around your building your own views.

Employee

If you have any trouble, please feel free to create a support ticket, and our team would be happy to assist with this. You may find our documentation here helpful as well. Welcome to Workfront!