Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Remove Link and Possibly Remove Selection Box?

Level 8
Hi Community, I'm working on dashboard improvements for our clients and I'm hoping to do the following: 1. Document Approval Report - Combine the Document and Project Name columns into one column (I can do this) but I want to remove the link to the Project. I see text mode on the help site to remove the link from the Task Name, but when I tried to edit the text mode, nothing populates so I know my text mode is wrong. Any ideas? 2. For All Reports - Can the selection box be removed? There are 6 reports in the dashboard I'm currently working on and just looking to save some real estate and only give the client what they really need. Here's a screenshot for reference: Thanks! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
1. Here's how I strip out the links and just present the data: valueexpression={name} textmode=true valueformat=HTML displayname=Name 2. I don't think so.

Level 8
Here's what my text mode looks like currently, can you tell me how I incorporate the text mode you provided? When I try, nothing is populating in the field. displayname=Project linkedname=document namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=document namekeyargkey.1=project:name querysort=document:project:name textmode=true valuefield=document:project:name valueformat=HTML Thanks! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 10
Change the "Valuefield" line to read: valueexpression={project}.{name}