Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Recent Changes to Workload Balancer Viewing Access?

Level 2

For the last two weeks, I'd struggled to correct an issue on a dashboard for our Worker level Creative Team. I'd embedded an external link to this dashboard that showed the Workload Balancer and related filters and everyone - workers and planners alike - were able to use it. 
As of about two weeks ago, this started to glitch out/filters weren't showing up. I was told by Workfront yesterday that workers should have NEVER been able to see the Workload balancer at the highest level anyway, just at the project level. Now I've been told that I have to move all my Workers to plan level if they ever want to see their projects at the highest Workload Balancer level with filters, and that Workfront needs evidence that they ever had access to view that in the first place. 

Can anyone assist or provide evidence of a similar situation? I was basically told I was crazy by Workfront. I also don't have screenshots of a time when a Worker could at least just view the Workload Balancer because I had no idea I'd need to be capturing evidence at that time.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I've had this happen countless times. Now I create simple training videos logged in as other users mainly so I have some evidence of how things used to work should they change unexpectedly. I've been told a few times "it always worked this way" and had to prove them wrong in order to get something fixed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

I've had this happen countless times. Now I create simple training videos logged in as other users mainly so I have some evidence of how things used to work should they change unexpectedly. I've been told a few times "it always worked this way" and had to prove them wrong in order to get something fixed.