Expand my Community achievements bar.

"This resolves" link missing on project overview

Level 5
I have a project that was created from a request. The request didn't resolve and the project doesn't have the "This Resolves" link on the project overview. I added the original request reference number on the project report I'm using and can see the correct project and request reference number, so it does know they are related, but this is the first we've noticed where the request didn't resolve and the project doesn't have the link in the overview. Any ideas? Kristine Ross Empower-Retirement
4 Replies

Community Advisor
No idea of what might have happened, but you can go to the original issue and Edit Overview, then at the bottom reset the Resolved By to the project that it was resolved by.

Level 7
Is this project a copy of the originally converted project? The resolved issue will only stay attached to the the project that was originally converted from that issue. Also, you could check the global settings. Maybe something was unchecked by mistake?? Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 3
@Kristine Ross , is this problem occurring in the "New Experience"? I just logged into the Beta (it is still the Beta, right?) of the "New Experience" today (I know, late to the game) and I just stumbled upon this issue. Sometimes, I convert a request and then have a different individual add additional information. The easiest thing for me to do has always been to go back into my pending requests and click on the "This resolves" link to go to the built project. With that said, once a request is converted and pushed live, there is a section called "Project Relationships" under "Project Details > Overview" (see attached). The link tying back to the resolved object is intact. Help! @Kyna Baker , could you point us to the right person to figure this out? Thank you! Brandon Hamm Bravo Group0690z000007Zh27AAC.png

Employee
Hi Brandon, Thanks for pulling me in! Quickly, yes, the new experience is still in Beta at this time. As for getting answers about why this isn't working it sounds like what you're describing might be a bug, so the best place to go with bugs is still to log a case with our support team. If you haven't already done so, that's my first suggestion of how to get this looked at! Kyna