Expand my Community achievements bar.

automated email notification when issues is submitted.

Level 1
Does anyone know if there's an option to send an automated email to a requestor once they have submitted a request? For example: requestor submits a request and an email is triggered saying something like "Thank you for your request. We look forward to working with you. Someone from our team will reach out within 24 hours to discuss your project." Just something to let them know we've received the request and someone will reach out to them soon. Is that possible? Kelli Schreiber Associate Director, Operations | The Hive 123 E. Main Street | Louisville, KY 40202 T 502.580.4532
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information. Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. English: ATTENTION: If you do not speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711). Español (Spanish): ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711). 繁體中文(Chinese):注意:如果您使用繁體中文,您可以免費獲得語言援助 服務。請致電 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711)。 Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole): ATANSION: Si w pale Kreyòl Ayisyen, gen sèvis èd pou lang ki disponib gratis pou ou. Rele 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711). Polski (Polish): UWAGA: Jeżeli mówisz po polsku, możesz skorzystać z bezpłatnej pomocy językowej. Zadzwoń pod numer 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711). 한국어 (Korean): 주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로 이용하실 수 있습니다. 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711)번으로 전화해 주십시오.
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi Kelli, This should be happening automatically if you've set up a Request queue. They would get the email below. Make sure your global notification settings are enabled under Setup > Email > Notifications. See screen shot. Is that setup already?

Level 1
Thanks for the response, Vic. We do have that set up, but I'm wondering if we can customize the messaging sent in that email notification. I see that we can modify the subject line, but not the body of the notification. Am I overlooking it or is that not an option? Kelli Schreiber Associate Director, Operations | The Hive 123 E. Main Street | Louisville, KY 40202 T 502.580.4532

Level 10
Ah I see. Yeah I don't think there is currently a way to change the body (outside of using an API and creating your own notification). They do have the option in the Reminder emails, but I don't believe in the regular notifications. > https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Configure-email-templates-1507800549

Level 1
Thanks for the help! Kelli Schreiber Associate Director, Operations | The Hive 123 E. Main Street | Louisville, KY 40202 T 502.580.4532

Level 2
Hi Kelli, It is not really a message after the request is submitted, but you could add a custom form to your request and add the info as a descriptive text. In that way you can at least provide information on what happens after a request is submitted. Best regards, Laura Laura Rackwitz