Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

"Include Others" and "Make This Private" link shift?

Level 6
Has this happened to anyone else? Both the "Include Others" (we use that a lot here at Guild) and "Make This Private" links have shifted ... Appears to be a minor shift in the space/time continuum ... They're both still functioning, so it's not an emergency ... Do we know if Workfront is aware of this? Thank you, Jay Jay Schertzer Guild Mortgage Intranet System Administrator
3 Replies

Level 8
I have that issue. One of my users can't even click on the Include others link and I noticed that when I put in a longer update, the icons freeze in place and I can't click on them. I've submitted a ticket so let's see what comes of that. Mohini (Mini) Sinha Excelsior College

Level 2
I checked with Workfront when we first started having problems with tagging after the update. They said they are aware of the problem and are working on it. Cynthia Lee American Equity

Level 6
Update: I have put in a ticket with the Workfront helpdesk; they are aware and addressing the issue. The "good" news: it's apparently happening "globally" - affecting a lot of people - so Workfront is focused on a solution! Regards, Jay Schertzer Jay Schertzer Guild Mortgage Intranet System Administrator