Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Comment Dialogue Box Bug

Level 4
User experiencing issues wit the comment dialogue feature 1. add user icon awkwardly place (see attached) 2. add user field invisible for some users (see attached) 3. once user field is accessible, users are finding issues adding a user to comment or the user doesn't appear is list 4. typing in the dialogue box freezes up and when copying and pasting in the comment dialogue box, invisible spaces are add and in some cases, more space is added when a user tries deleting extra space Note, even in this featured to send this message, I'm finding when I hit "send", my text disappeared and I got a message relating to 'could not send b/c no content in body'. 3rd attempt here (see screenshot)
1 Reply

Level 6
Doug: I have put in a ticket with the Workfront helpdesk; they are aware and addressing the issue. The "good" news: it's apparently happening "globally" - affecting a lot of people - so Workfront is focused on a solution! Regards, Jay Schertzer Jay Schertzer Guild Mortgage Intranet System Administrator