Expand my Community achievements bar.

Quick Tip: See your upcoming meetings inside Workfront with the Workfront for Outlook integration

Employee

If you haven't tried it yet, you might not know that by integrating your Outlook calendar with Workfront, you can see all of your meetings and your work (the stuff in Workfront anyway) all in one place! Try it today. This article explains more.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Caveat: Unfortunately, it does not block your time off as busy if you have meetings in your Outlook. It's not a full integration, just a window into Outlook.

Employee

YES! Good call out. It's more about visibility, just like a window!

Community Advisor

I would love to see some further updates on this integration, e.g.:

• create appointments in calendar using WF (not related to task items from WF)
  • ability to extend tasks in both direction (up and down, currently only works when extending down)
  • if the task has planned start and end time - why do I need to place manually in my outlook calendar for specific time... that should be automated
  • Wf should display outlook items as busy/free/tenative etc. as they are categorized in outlook
  • many more probably :)

Level 6

This would be really helpful if you could use that integration to directly timesheet an Outlook meeting on a project.