Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Quick Tip: Create a filter to not show you tasks where you said "Done with my part."

Employee

If you're looking at a Task Report showing incomplete tasks that are assigned to you, you will still see incomplete tasks where you've already confirmed that you're done with your part.

You can filter these tasks out of your report by pasting the following text mode code into the report filter area:

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN

EXISTS:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

EXISTS:1:status=DN

EXISTS:1:status_Mod=notin

EXISTS:1:taskID=FIELD:ID"

"Like" this post if you find it helpful!👍

To find all previous Quick Tips, go here and view the Discussions tab.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

That's great, thanks for posting. Several people have posted over the years trying to accomplish this, but there was no Idea to be able to do this more easily/natively, so I've created one here to please upvote! https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/filter-out-completed-done-with-my-p...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

Hi, I'm going to try this out, thanks for sharing. How would it change to use 'assignment user' instead of 'assigned to' since 'assigned to' only pulls the primary/first assignee on the task?

Community Advisor

How would this be modified for issue reports?

Level 3

Hello! I know it's 5 months later but I got the code from support for anyone seeing this for the first time. Just need to change the "TaskID" to "opTaskID"

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN

EXISTS:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

EXISTS:1:status=DN

EXISTS:1:status_Mod=notin

EXISTS:1:opTaskID=FIELD:ID