Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Putting Project Owner HomeTeam Name in a Calculated Field

Level 6

I'd like to put the Project Owner's Home Team Name in a Calculated field in a Form at the Project Level. This is to make it easy for our end users to create a report where the value is ready for them to use without having to go into Text Mode. 

I've tried text mode in the calculated field expression, but can't seem to figure out the correct expression for a calculated field that will allow me to get from Project to OwnerID to HomeTeamID to Team Name. Is this supported in Forms? 

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is absolutely possible! Add a calculated field (text format) to your project form(s) with this expression:

{owner}.{homeTeam}.{name}

I tested to be sure, and getting correct result. If this is what you're looking for, please mark this answer correct to help others : )
If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is absolutely possible! Add a calculated field (text format) to your project form(s) with this expression:

{owner}.{homeTeam}.{name}

I tested to be sure, and getting correct result. If this is what you're looking for, please mark this answer correct to help others : )
If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )