Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Proofing Report showing proofs I'm an approver, but also assigned to a task on the parent project.

Level 4

I know this is a long shot, and I'm not well versed in the EXISTS filter yet, but I'm hoping someone can help.

Currently we have a proof approval report that shows proofs where the logged in user is a "reviewer and approver" and it's currently "Pending Review". Unfortunately this still makes a very long list for some of our users who are tagged on hundreds of proofs.

So I'm trying to get a shorter list where once the user has assigned themselves to the appropriate task on a project, then the proof that meets the above criteria (reviewer and approver and pending review) would show on said report.

I'm thinking a document version report using some form of the EXISTS filter could get there, but I'm not entirely sure.

Any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I think @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ answered this one in one of her quick tip posts a while ago. I would be interested to see if it works for you... I think she said it was untested. (Kyna sorry -- I always forget how to link to the quick tips so I find the latest one and then I use it to find the others. Sure wish there was a way to compress the entire set of posts down to JUST the titles though :) -- you know I'm going to keep asking for that one until the day you give it to me...)

https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D54X00006ex7MOSAY/quick-tip-how-to-modify-document-and-proof-a...

Employee

Thanks for sharing the link Skye! And... I have to say, I've got something coming your way very soon to compress things down to just the title! :)