Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Proof requiring Workfront log in

Level 4

Hello friends.  I'm testing out a Workfront Proofs workflow.  I unchecked the "Require login" box in the proofing viewer settings and checked the box for "Allow sharing proof via public URL."  When I copy the link it gives me and paste it in my browser it takes me to the Workfront login screen.

I thought you could share a proofs link with someone who is a non-workfront user for them to review and make comments.  Is that possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you followed the instructions on THIS blog post?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 7

When I copy the URL and paste it into an incognito browser session I'm able to view the proof without having to login.

Level 4

I'm not positive on this, but is there a chance you have SSO turned on for your environment? That might affect it. Hopefully someone with more Proof experience can chime in.

Level 4

My current browser may have been picking up a cookie to prompt log in.  I tried a different browser and was able to go straight to the proof.  

It looks like you cannot make any mark-ups or comments though unless you sign in - is that correct?

Level 10

I've never been able to use that feature at all and it causes a lot of problems and cache clearing and nonsense. We have a very hard and fast rule - you can to SHARE the proof with someone and that's the ONLY thing you are allowed to do. You don't need a license or a login to click through on a proof if it has been shared with you. (You can email a proof to someone who has previously had it shared with them). 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have you followed the instructions on THIS blog post?