Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Projects I'm on List Cutting Off At The Bottom

Level 6
All, Hope everyone is gearing up for the weekend. As I'm closing down shop for the week I noticed that the Projects I'm On list is cutting off the last project listed now. I've refreshed the page a few times only to scroll back to the bottom and still see the final project is cutoff halfway making it hard to read the name. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, do you have any solutions because refreshing isn't doing the trick right now. Thanks! Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation
10 Replies

Level 10
Hi Jared, If you can narrow some of your columns a bit, this should make the horizontal scroll bar disappear, and therefore not cover the last project on the list. A workaround at least..... It'd be worth logging this with support though, because even if I have the horizontal bar showing, it's not really covering the project for me. Perhaps something to do with font sizes. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 6
David, Thanks for the help! Nothing really changes with the bar at the bottom after adjusting the column sizes. The odd thing is that the scroll bar doesn't appear if I go back up to the top of the list. It appears only when I scroll down to the bottom. I'm going to let support know. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 10
Hi, this happened to me a few weeks ago, and for me the problem went away after I zoomed out a ways (control key and minus sign) and resized a few columns and then zoomed back in (control key and zero). The helpdesk at the time suggested I do a resetUser which I hate doing, so I'm glad I didn't have to resort to that. -skye

Level 6
Jared: We've found odd things happen when we're not Zoomed to 100%! Many of our users like to Zoom down to 90%, or whatever - Not staying at 100% also interferes with drop down menus! Some drop downs won't even "open" if you're not at 100%! Check your Zoom and let us know! Regards, Jay Jay Schertzer Guild Mortgage Intranet System Administrator

Level 6
I'm using Chrome. It says I'm at 100% zoom. Th side scroll bar stays even at 90%. It does disappear if I zoom out to 75%, but at the level the text is a bit too small for reading comfortably. I have put in a ticket to Workfront and am waiting to hear back from them as well. Thanks for all the suggestions. Send more if you have any! Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 2
This starting happening to me today. Hoping an answer comes soon. Kristine Punga The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC

Level 6
All, I've been trying to solve this with the help of the support team at Workfront for the past several days. Sadly, nothing has fixed this after numerous attempts with various changes. I've tried adjusting the column widths, changing the zoom level in Chrome, changing the font size in Chrome, but nothing seems to work when you scroll to the bottom of the list. At this point, I think my remaining options are limited, but please let me know if you have any other tricks I can try. Thanks! Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 4
Jared, m y "Projects I'm On" list looks like yours, with just a hint of the last project showing. I discovered that if I carefully click in the just-barely-visible portion of an editable field, then the record pops up above the bottom scroll bar. Slightly better than nothing :) ~Jeff Jeff Rieth Fujifilm Medical Systems

Level 6
All, I've concluded that this is caused by the Windows program task bar. I have Windows 7 which has a program task bar on the bottom of the screen. I use Workfront in a browser window on the monitor that has that task bar. The program task bar bumps up the browser window up compared to the second monitor that I use that doesn't have the task bar. When I drag the browser window to the second monitor screen the list is fine. Both monitors have the same screen resolution. So yes, it is the task bar's fault for bumping up the browser window just enough to mess with Workfront. I can't speak to this being the reason for anyone else who is experiencing the projects list getting a side scroll bar, but this is the reason for me. I hope this discussion thread can help anyone narrow down possible reasons if this happens to you. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 10
great feedback Jared! I haven't had issues with mine lately, but it's helpful to know about and I'll warn my other users about it too. Thanks for following up :) -skye