Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project Reports Have Lost Export Button In Dashboards

Level 10

Hi everyone - I have a ticket with support and they are working on it, but wanted to give everyone a heads up that when Cluster 1 got updated last night, the export button on project reports inside a dashboard have disappeared. The button is still there for task reports, but not projects.

This caused some issues for our people who still export reports for the account team, so wanted to give others the heads up in case they are affected too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this is just in Classic interface. Not NWE :)

5 Replies

Level 10

@Anthony Imgrund‚ , and what was Workfront support's response? It's been a few days now, our ticket is still with first tier and moving slowly. Since the release of NWE on production, it's what happened to our instance and already mentioned that to the support person. It's quite obvious it was introduced by the new release to production so going through the motions of clearing caches and going to incognito mode (as if it's isolated to our machines) when others have already reported the same issue, I just wish that support just not go through the basics and just look at what's already been reported.

Level 10

Hi Pollyana - They said that a fix will be deployed in the next patch window which is Thursday night. We should be all set Friday morning when we come in. :)

(Which I'm very glad about because I've been exporting the reports for people who need them but aren't ready to move over to NWE yet and it has been taking up more of my time than I care to admit. LOL!)

Level 10

LOL! Me too! I'm currently the only one in NWE and having to do export for others is taking my time up. I didn't know how much people are exporting but now I know! ;)

I've asked support to escalate my issue so I'm hoping we get the same deployment as you are getting.

Level 2
mute [cid:imagec896be.JPG@03915723.4a83bfb4] Anna Holder, CAPM | Project Manager Great Southern Bank | Project Management 225 S Dysart | Springfield, MO 65802 Phone: 417-225-7025 | Fax: 417-895-4768 AHolder@greatsouthernbank.com | www.greatsouthernbank.com GREAT SOUTHERN BANK CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Level 3

Thanks Anthony and Pollyana,

I was able to confirm with our Development Team that this fix will be going out in this weeks patch. When releasing a fix for reported issues the fix is released to all Workfront environments. We appreciate you raising these issues so that we can fix them and especially appreciate your extra time spent doing the exports for your teams.