Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Project Planned start date = project planned completion date (For a specified date range)

Level 1
Hi Community, I have been scratching my head over this for a few days, I am new to WorkFront and Text mode. What I am looking for is to create a Project report that will search all projects that have a planned start date = planned completoin date ( which we call a same day project), I am able to get it to work, but only for the specific day that I put in. I want to have the user select a date range from a prompt. e.g Last month, and it will find all jobs that have a planned start date = planned completoin date. Any help would be much appreciated thank you Jonathan Cabre
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
How about a project report with these two prompts: Then a filter on the report as follows: plannedCompletionDate=FIELD:plannedCompletionDate plannedCompletionDate_Mod=eq And finally these two columns in the view in the date/time format for verification:

Level 10
Good to hear you're getting closer... What happens when you change the "between" to "eq"? Do results return where the HH:MM are different? DE:QRC - Live Task Type=Task is A1 Live DE:QRC - Live Task Type_Mod=in DE:project:A1 Live Start=FIELD:plannedStartDate DE:project:A1 Live Start_Mod=eq

Level 1
Thank you Narayan, That worked for my report. I would never have figured that out. :) Jonathan Cabre