Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Home BETA

Level 2
In the Home area, is there a way I can show my tasks that are currently with me and ready to be worked on? Martina Schatzman Integra LifeSciences
8 Replies

Level 4
Hi Martina, Currently, there isn't, but I've heard there is an update coming in 18.2 that will add a filter to show only "Ready to Start" tasks. Not being able to see only Ready to Start lead us to prevent our users even trying out the Home screen; it's too confusing (although, I'm excited to use Home widely when 18.2 rolls out!). Jaimeson Wennerstrum VP, Project Management Office and Global Process Periscope, Inc.

Level 3
Agreed, I looked at it once for about 10 minutes and turned it off for all our users. Randy Roberts ZPA - Zimmerman Advertising LLC

Level 1
Hello, me & my user's are finding "My Work" BETA, is to busy and cluttered. We have tried the BETA and quickly went back. We like the view where the Task are more organized and the calendar is at the top, with comments/updates to the left. I hope there is a solution in the new version when it rolls out. Maryland Tracy BBVA Compass

Level 5
Right now it's too gray. The lines between tasks should not be gray on top of gray with more gray in the left task details pane. It also is still lacking the "work requests upcoming". It totally lacks the visual organization that the My Work has. With three months to go before launch I'm not seeing anything that would make us want to switch. Aileen Taylor Cell Signaling Technology

Level 2
I agree with it being hard to read. The "headers" are not easily called out. The projects being in red is hard to read as well. Martina Schatzman Integra LifeSciences

Level 3

Here's how to turn it off:

In Setup>Interface>Layout Templates "Customize Home" tab Turn this off > "Allow users with this template to try the Home area in place of My Work."

see screenshot Randy Roberts ZPA - Zimmerman Advertising LLC0690z000007ZiLjAAK.jpg

Level 1
Will there still be an option to bring back a task if you accidently close it out? In the "old world" - it was Actually, I'm not done.... Katie Zimmerman Veritiv

Level 7
Yes, if you mark the task "Done", it changes the "Done" button to the following in the right-hand pane if you did not mean to mark it Done. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services