Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Password Reset

Level 3
We have a team member that has to reset her password every-time she signs in. She uses the same password every-time she resets her password and that allows her to enter her Workfront account. First, would it make a difference if she uses the same password when she resets? She only signs in once a month. I verified the standard questions, caps, etc. Any thoughts or suggestions? It could be a Workfront problem, but I thought I would check with this group first for any thoughts or suggestions. Thank you, Becky Grosh Humana
2 Replies

Level 10
That's strange. Well, if you suspect it's because of the same password, then have her log out and then log in again. If she's asked to change her password or can't get in, then have her reset her password, change it to something else and then log in and log out. By changing her password to a different one, you'll be eliminating your suspicion about the same password. If trying to log in again requires her to reset, then you can be sure it's something else. Browsers can also affect how log in screens present. Some IE browsers don't do well with Workfront, I would suggest to check if she's using Chrome or another browser to log on. Another thing you can potentially check is whether she's using the correct url to login. Sometimes, the user may have bookmarked a "reset your password" page or may be trying to access yourinstance.attask-ondemand.com rather than yourinstance.my.workfront.com Cheers. Polly Co

Level 9
We had a similar situation, but in our case the culprit was our single sign on application, Imprivata. For some reason, when she changed her password, Imprivata did not update and it was constantly injecting her old password. Once we manually updated Imprivata, no more problems! Good luck with your dilemma! abcdabcdabcdabcdabcdabcd Alison Wells, MBA Senior Business Analyst Corporate Information Systems Business Systems Group Community Administrative Support Building (CASB) 2530 Divisadero St, Fresno, CA 93721 Office: (559) 459-7008, Internal: x57008 Cell/Pager: (559) 287-6800 - WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL: - This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.