Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

User set as Planner, Keeps Getting Reset to Worker without Human Intervention

Level 1

A new employee joined a department of ~20 users, most with Planner access. I set up this new user as a Planner, with groups matching others in the department. Every few days, through no intervention of mine or the other admins, the employee's access is set to Worker. I've changed it back to Planner three times since the initial setup on 22 June.

We are within our Planner license limits.

What is causing this employees access to be changed?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Very curious @RyanKaisoglus !

Although if you have SSO jobs that sync security based on email addresses, I'd lay a small wager...

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

wow, that's a new one on me. Can you check your audit logs in your system setup area? Just look for Log Type of User, Action Type of Change and then input the relevant date range (I think it will go back a month?)

step 2 -- if you can't find anything, you can try resetUser:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/add-users/create-ma...

After these two paths though, definitely call the helpdesk.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Very curious @RyanKaisoglus !

Although if you have SSO jobs that sync security based on email addresses, I'd lay a small wager...

Regards,

Doug

Level 1

Thanks, @skyehansen . User logs were a dead-end. Just shows my creation of the user on 6/22, then my repeated corrections of "Access Level changed from "Worker" to "Planner"" on 7/11, 7/12 and 7/14.

@Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore Thank you. I started a thread with our technology team to ask this question. None of the 50 other users are experiencing this.