Expand my Community achievements bar.

Page Approvals in Proof

Level 10
Hi Everyone, We have a group that wants to route all 50+ variations of an email together in one proof, but they still need approvals on each email. So I need page approvals instead of the usual proof approval. I have some ideas, but curious if anyone else has this situation and has come up with a solution. Anthony Imgrund FCB
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10
I just did a website audit with about 100 proofs at the same time, each needed to be shared with a different group of people, but we did them as separate Issues and used quickstart to open the issues, and then someone had to manually upload and share each one to its correct issue. Plus they are interactive proofs so they were each in a zip file. Then I created that Proof Approvals report you helped me with so all the approvers could see the whole list at once. (Not what you were looking for, but it was a similar type of thing)

Level 10
Hi - the ask we have here is they want just one proof but each page needs an approval. (They don't want to separate every page of the PDF and upload it separate). But thank you for your reply. :) Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 3
Since individual page approval that isn't current proofing functionality, I wonder if you could do something with a comment on each page with a specific comment action applied. You can filter comments by the action, then you could see which pages were approved or not. Just a thought ... Allison Lippert Workfront allisonlippert@workfront.com

Level 10
Thanks Allison - we talked about going down that route, but trying to really 'automate' this is as much as possible. Not only does each page require approval - but five people must approve each page!! How can we best accomplish this: a) minimizing manual comments b) quickly highlighting what approvals are still required? Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB

Level 3
Just did a quick check with one of our proofing gurus ... His ideas and comments were pretty much the same as mine. I'll keep my ears open, to hear if anyone has a similar need. Allison Lippert Workfront allisonlippert@workfront.com

Level 10
Thank you! Andrzej will be meeting with us to help brainstorm after London LEAP. I'll post what we come up with here afterwards, in case its helpful to others. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB