Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can you still hide a field on a custom form in Workfront?

Level 1

I have a custom form that I have a field on that we no longer are using as of today.  However, with the new builder there does not seem to be a choice to hide it just delete. Is this correct? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KerriWe1 - Are you referencing a field or a picklist option? A picklist option is still able to be hidden, which matches the previous functionality. If you mean a field itself, that isn't able to be hidden, which matches the old functionality.

What must people do though is create an Admin Only section for fields that should be hidden to users but retained for data history, then just move the field there.

Hope that helps!

VictoriaLinn_0-1725463764271.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KerriWe1 - Are you referencing a field or a picklist option? A picklist option is still able to be hidden, which matches the previous functionality. If you mean a field itself, that isn't able to be hidden, which matches the old functionality.

What must people do though is create an Admin Only section for fields that should be hidden to users but retained for data history, then just move the field there.

Hope that helps!

VictoriaLinn_0-1725463764271.png