Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

NWE: On the Request Level - Sharing a document. I only see the "Sharing" link under the ellipsis appearing next to the document name, on the document detail page. I do not see it in the document details summary tab.

Level 3

Is this the only way to access "Sharing" on the document level? It seems quite hidden.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jeanette - the Share button isn't in the document summary panel, but when you click on the tile to get info on the summary panel, there is an icon on the top tool bar that you can click to share.

0694X00000ByyfgQAB.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jeanette - the Share button isn't in the document summary panel, but when you click on the tile to get info on the summary panel, there is an icon on the top tool bar that you can click to share.

0694X00000ByyfgQAB.png

Level 3

Thanks Anthony. My early adopters find that "sharing" seems hidden in the new experience.

Employee

Hi Jeanette,

Thank you for posting this! I know that our product team is actively watching for feedback about the new Workfront experience so if you give feedback in the product (Help> Give Feedback) or in the Innovation Lab (if you are an Authorized Support Contact), it will be reviewed quickly!

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 3

Hi Kyna,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just submitted this as feedback.