Expand my Community achievements bar.

Notification Email Digests?

Level 1
Recent webinars have referred to the ability to have digests of notification emails, but I haven't found this functionality (in GA or EA) or any help articles on it. Does this exist yet?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
According to the Q2 "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/219428017-Q2-2016-Product-Roadmap-Webinar" Road Map webinar (around 33:20) they are currently investigating this, and development is planned to begin soon.

Level 1
Thanks Marty. In the June 22 Release Webinar, these responses were seen in the Questions Log. It's unclear whether Workfront has developed the feature between May 12 and June 22 or if the answers on June 22 were premature. I guess I should assume that the June 22 answers were incorrect. Audience Question: Q: when will be able to have digest emails? A: Daily Digest emails are currently in EA. The should be available for GA soon! Audience Question: Q: Is there an article on how to set digest emails? Searching "digest" in Workfront help returns 0 results. A: Thank you for your feedback. We are working on getting a Daily Digest article created for the Support site.