Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New Work Request Notification Email

Level 6

Hi all,

This is probably the same for all those with notifications turned on, but when I get New Work Request notification through, the email arrives with standard information e.g. who assigned it, who's it assigned to and status. But it would really be helpful to me if I could amend the format to include the priority field value. Does anyone know if this is possible?

For me, these specific requests are for support. If its urgent/high priority, I want to know as soon as possible that I need to look into it. At present, I have to check the queue in WF to see if it needs immediate action. 

Thansk

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MattWindsor - Unfortunately, the only way to go about this would be through Fusion. There isn't a way to customize an email notification OOTB in Workfront with a specific field to show, the Email Template section only allows for custom text options.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MattWindsor - Unfortunately, the only way to go about this would be through Fusion. There isn't a way to customize an email notification OOTB in Workfront with a specific field to show, the Email Template section only allows for custom text options.

Level 6

Thanks @VictoriaLinn, thanks for confirming. I'll try and find a way for getting a separate notification for urgent requests then.

Have a good one!

Community Advisor

Hi Matt, you could try to have users implement a naming convention for urgent requests...they could put 'urgent' in the request name...then even in the normal email notifications you can see right away via the request name if it's urgent.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 6

That's actually a very simple and effective idea. I'll do that.

Many thanks as always @Madalyn_Destafney