Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New blog post!

Former Community Member

Does sifting through project updates and threads to find the one you’re looking for ever feel like a treasure hunt? In this month’s training blog, Learning Program Manager, Chuck Middleton, walks through how Note Search can put an end to the infinity scroll.

▶️ Take me to the blog

Get to know the author:

Chuck has worked for Workfront for 13 years as a training instructor, implementation consultant, and most recently, as a learning program manager. He is an expert on reporting and is passionate about helping customers find value in Workfront. (No, really! Not just saying that!) He has 17 grandkids, and his favorite hobby is spending time with them.

Have questions or feedback after reading the blog? Post your comments in this thread to have them answered directly by one of our reporting experts (maybe even Chuck himself)!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 3

@Macey Eskelsen‚

Thank you for sharing or I might have missed this great report I never knew I needed!

And I also must say, very impressive work @Chuck Middleton‚ !

🍻

Former Community Member

Total game changer, right?! So glad to hear you enjoyed the blog and learned something new. 🙂

Level 10

Wow, I still see @Chuck Middleton‚ work in our WFCOE at Truist. I believe he helped Melanie setup some of the first dashboards that have morphed over many years to become today's WFCOE Work interface! Things have come a long way since then, Chuck. Thanks for setting the stage so well.