Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Need Table and field name in Workfront for Task Access Permissions

Level 3

I need to know the table and field name in Workfront for Task Access Permissions (values of View, Contribute, or Manage). I need to create a report that checks all Projects that have assignments to tasks where the Task Access Permission is NOT Contribute

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Workfront provides different names for the back end, for these values. So for example, instead of Contribute To, you would be looking for a value of "limited_edit". I really encourage you to run a report or call on one specific project that you own, so you're able to adjust the settings and see how this changes the results on your report. Try all four of the "task____" fields, since one or more of these will net the results you need. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 3

I have been unable to find this in the Sharing settings table

Level 3

Skye,

I cannot find a field name for the value of (View, Contribute To, or Manage IT) for the person who has shared access to a task or the project.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Workfront provides different names for the back end, for these values. So for example, instead of Contribute To, you would be looking for a value of "limited_edit". I really encourage you to run a report or call on one specific project that you own, so you're able to adjust the settings and see how this changes the results on your report. Try all four of the "task____" fields, since one or more of these will net the results you need.