Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Nate's Getting Married!

Level 9
Hey everyone, I'm going to be out of the office - and the community - for the next 10 days (aside from one quick post I have planned for tomorrow afternoon) because... I'm getting married on Friday! ( Here's a picture of us for the curious .) I'll miss you all, but don't worry, I'll be back. While I'm gone, Carina and Carol-Lyn will be keeping an eye on the Community. If you need anything, feel free to send an email to
12 Replies

Level 6
Congrats Nate! You have a beautiful bride. Wishing you all the best for your future together :)

Level 10
...and now it begins. Its work but boy is it worth it. Congratulations.

Level 7
Congrats Nate! Enjoy your time off!

Level 10
Congrats Nate, best wishes!

Level 10
What a great pic! Congrats Nate!

Level 9
Thanks guys! You're all so nice. It's good to be back. Anybody need anything now that I'm back in the office? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 9
What's your snack of choice? -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
>^_^< Any snack is a good snack.

Level 10
Belated congratulations, Nate! I just got back from annual leave myself... :) All the best.

Level 3
Congrats ... Nate! All the best.