Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not getting task notifications in Microsoft teams

Level 2

I am not getting any notifications related to task in MS teams however my getting the issues notifications under the Request tab. Anyone has idea why it is happening?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

You potentially didn't opt into them in the Teams WF plugin. Go to the Settings tab of the plugin in Teams and select the notifications you want. Note the options in the plugin vs. email notifications you can turn on/off from your profile for email are not 1:1, it's an abbreviated list of what you can notified about in Teams.

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1718225183966.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 2

@Madalyn_Destafney Thanks for the response. I already have these notifications enabled in my pulg in on teams but not able to figure out why the task notifications are not coming up. Is there any other setting that I need to check?

Himanshu4_0-1718258810691.png

Community Advisor

Check your junk/spam, which I'm sure you already have. Or check you don't have a mail rule moving these notifications to a different inbox folder you may have.

If neither things are the culprit, then I'd submit a WF ticket. They will ask you to provide a couple examples of notifications you're getting in email or in-app notifications in WF and NOT getting in Teams, so be sure to include a couple examples from the start.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )