Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to show only users of one home group assigned to a project within a column of a project report view

Level 3

I'm looking to create a column within a view that shows only users within a certain home group that are assigned to tasks within the project. I've created a column using text mode reporting that pulls everyone assigned to a task within the project but my IF statement to link the users to their home group isn't working as intended. The home group ID is correct but when I run the report the column shows as blank after I've attempted to add this IF statement. 

description=Team Creative Users
displayname=Creative Team
listdelimiter=<div>
listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({homeGroupID}=663912bb002808534afa30103e9d626c,CONCAT("* ",{user}.{name}),"")
valueformat=HTML

Does anyone know what may be wrong with this if statement? I'm still trying to understand better text mode reporting, so I think I may have something wrong with my syntax here.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

listdelimiter=<div>
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({user}.{homeGroupID}="663912bb002808534afa30103e9d626c",CONCAT("* ",{user}.{name}),"")
valueformat=HTML

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

listdelimiter=<div>
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=IF({user}.{homeGroupID}="663912bb002808534afa30103e9d626c",CONCAT("* ",{user}.{name}),"")
valueformat=HTML

Best Regards,

Rich.