Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Mobile App

Level 1

I've recently had a Senior Stakeholder provide some negative feedback on the Workfront App. Due to their Job Role, the App would be the preferred way to receive key updates but at the moment it's not serving them well. The main issues reported are;

• Unable to scroll to see all the notes/updates when adding your own notes 
  • Pages seem to skip randomly
  • Overall - not user friendly

It seems the overall consumer feedback around the App is similar. Are there any plans to enhance the user experience or develop the App further?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NicholeVargas @jon_chen any word on the street with the product team if app enhancements are in the works? @TWGBIEPO I will say that the current state of the app is in a much better place than even a year ago, especially with proof-related enhancements. The pages seeming to skip (not sure what you mean) and inability to scroll - I'd submit a WF Support ticket in case there are any actual bugs there to fix. 

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@NicholeVargas @jon_chen any word on the street with the product team if app enhancements are in the works? @TWGBIEPO I will say that the current state of the app is in a much better place than even a year ago, especially with proof-related enhancements. The pages seeming to skip (not sure what you mean) and inability to scroll - I'd submit a WF Support ticket in case there are any actual bugs there to fix. 

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Administrator

Hi @TWGBIEPO @Madalyn_Destafney Apologies for the delay on this as I checked with the appropriate internal team. To echo Madalyn's response, I was recommend by the team to request that you submit a Support ticket about this as the issues you mentioned sound more like bugs rather than feature enhancements. Once you submit an issue, our teams will be able to tie it back to your instance and updates should be more or less automatic. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Level 1

Thanks for the replies. For now I'm just doing a sweep of our Stakeholders to make sure they're all on the latest version of the App and all their updates are completed to try and iron out any of the issues.

Are there any plans for further development of the App in the near future or will it remain as-is for a while now?

Administrator

Hey @TWGBIEPO Thanks for the clarity - I agree that seems like the best procedure at the moment.

While there are no current development plans for the App, the Product team is always reviewing feedback and will consider additions in the future.